Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenson..

[DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:37 am

IG Name: Tenson
Country, Timezone: Brazil
Why do you want to join nWo: its a good clan with skilled members i saw you pwning [The] and [uNk] [i enjoyed lol] its a good thing to be part of this clan i havent broken a rule since i was here. i also do TM with some nWo members and they are my friends like murda and RGT. hope you give me a chance to be in this clan.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Murda
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) iam good @ fighting with deagle and shotgun Smile
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Nah.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Tenson..

PostSubject: Tenson -[nWo] Application   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
DryiCe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Get ingame more often, so that the leaders may examine you.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:49 pm

DryiCe wrote:
Get ingame more often, so that the leaders may examine you.
What he said, if you are active, post your name here so I know.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:29 am

Your application has been denied, feel free to increase activity on GW-DM and re-apply in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson   [DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED][nWo] application - Tenson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: