Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyAquaO[nWo]

[HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted]   [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:32 pm

IG Name:HolyAquaO
Country, Timezone:Israel,GMT+3 (Can be active almost all the time)
Why do you want to join nWo:I Decided to apply to nWo becouse i can see alot of interesting things in this clan, actually i know some of the members, I really like the TCW's vids of nWo, I started to play GWDM alot with felix42O, I have really fun in this server, i love the vids/ss's on GWDM forum, sounds like really good and serious clan, Saw you all active alot.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: felix42O[nWo[t]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: I Can bring several abilities like Activity of course, Shooting videos aka HolyAquaO at youtube, I can confirm i aint that bad shooter.(Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Indeed i have, I have microphone and on Ventrillo you can see me with HolyAquaO
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Indeed, I played in many servers like vG-RP, LS-RP, PR-RP, My ingame name was on vG: Craig Reit, LSRP, Craig Reit, PRRP, Craig Quinn
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted]   [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 pm

I love the application, good effort..
All you need to do is just stick around with us, and get your kills up, mate..You're alright with shooting skills..
Just stick on vent and GW-DM with us.
Back to top Go down
HolyAquaO[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted]   [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Felix wrote:
I love the application, good effort..
All you need to do is just stick around with us, and get your kills up, mate..You're alright with shooting skills..
Just stick on vent and GW-DM with us.
Exactly what im going to do, You all gonne see me on "ACTIVE" mood on GW-DM And the Ventrillo.
Back to top Go down
HolyAquaO[nWo]

PostSubject: Something i want to share   [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Something i want to share

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted]   [HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

[HolyAquaO] nWo Application. [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: