Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]Application for milo\krisii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krisii_365

[Denied]Application for milo\krisii Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Application for milokrisii   [Denied]Application for milo\krisii EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Country, Timezone:same with dro
Why do you want to join nWo: I would like to join nWo because as i said in the first application nWo is a teamworking clan.They have a special thing,And that is communication i would like to learn to comunicate like them one day.And nWo is also a strong brave clan.They don't run like other clans..i wish that i could be brave like them one day...I am also sorry i did not come in game i was busy and it was my birthday etc.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:[nWo]kush
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I have a few tricks  i found out.like jumping faster and running.And i'm also good at wall shooting and shooting through cars.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? milo,Dreadlocks,krisii
Back to top Go down
krisii_365

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Application for milo\krisii   [Denied]Application for milo\krisii EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:08 pm

fck this yall gonna deny me anyways
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Application for milo\krisii   [Denied]Application for milo\krisii EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:47 pm

If you say so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Application for milo\krisii   [Denied]Application for milo\krisii Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Application for milo\krisii
Page 1 of 1