Share | 

Killahzzz - nWo Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killahzzz

PostSubject: Killahzzz - nWo Application   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 am

IG Name:Killahzzz.
Country, Timezone:Pakistan +5 GMT.
Why do you want to join nWo::It's fun to be part of this community. I have most of my cyber friends in the clan. I really like this clan. I always struggle to give good behaviour to all players. I would like to join [nWo] tag,because it is a good clan with serious members,Who knows much about the game and I got alot of fun and I saw nWe members with much respects, so I also want to be a part of it.I'm having a good kind of knowledge about the server.I have improved alot on the server.I'm knowing all about my mistakes and I learnt from my mistakes.I usually help the newbies who are in the server and I have never disrespected any player of the server.My skills were groomed on this server and I feel to be a part of the community which nourished me and my skills. I am having good behaviour and attitude towards others, I would like to end up by saying that although I have elaborated the reason(s) yet it is entirely up to you to allow me in the tag.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Haven't asked one.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I don't know how to create videos but I can help nWo member to make one.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Microphone is avaible, but my Ventrilo crashed.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Strict Role-play, Sweet Killas Reloaded, eLg, Relentless Gaming,Majestic Gaming.
Names: Yandel,Drastic,Alceo,Carolas,Tony_Pavarotti and Mendez.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Killahzzz - nWo Application
Page 1 of 1