Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PaniC [nWo] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaniC

PaniC [nWo] Application  Empty
PostSubject: PaniC [nWo] Application    PaniC [nWo] Application  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:29 pm

IG Name: PaniC
Country, Timezone: Martinique
Why do you want to join nWo:The first time I got to see nWo players play against others with their great talents I was interested in joining this great clan. This is a great clan with great players. I love playing with you all and it always brings a smile to my face when I'm playing with you all, and I would love to be part of this great community:(nWo).I hope that i will be accepted and be part of this great community.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: DryIce[nWo[t]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I can speak french also so if that can help that will be great.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, I have both.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Nope
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PaniC [nWo] Application    PaniC [nWo] Application  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:59 am

I got the same advice for you, PaniC.

Quote :
Good luck with your application. Keep working on that L formation like I said, and start putting the objects around you to work (walls, or whatever there may be for cover at given location) trust me on this, you can most likely kill the LAGGIEST player on the server if you run around a corner, hide, and then shoot. It really works lol, but like I said you have to know how to use your surroundings. Work on your strafing, too, don't just go all out strafing in the same place, that will expose your hitbox easily for the other player. Get a deagle & pump and just go kill people. Lastly, just better your team working skills in general. Remember, practice does make better.
Back to top Go down
PaniC

PostSubject: PaniC-[nWo] Application   PaniC [nWo] Application  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Yh alright..thnxx!!
I will do my best to get this right.!
Back to top Go down
Roxx

PostSubject: Re: PaniC [nWo] Application    PaniC [nWo] Application  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 am

I would say 'Yes' cause he got good dming skills and active tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: goods   PaniC [nWo] Application  EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:49 am

hi panic good just bro me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PaniC [nWo] Application    PaniC [nWo] Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

PaniC [nWo] Application
Page 1 of 1