Share | 

nWo App- Guiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guiness

PostSubject: nWo App- Guiness   Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 am

IG Name:Guiness.

Country, Timezone:Jamaica Gmt-5

Why do you want to join nWo: I want to Join nWo because nWo has catched my eyes since they came back
Their attitude has improved Greatly and Skills. for awhile now nWo has been doing great in GWDM even got certified to prove it.
i dont know if i will even have a chance in nWo but i will try and do my best if accepted. nWo has got alot of Skilled members They are known for their talents But since lately something told me to join nWo idk what but still GL to me.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Well Dryice was

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?:i can contribute teamwork i'd do my best to contribute whatever i can.(Anything from making videos to shooting)

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers?Nope - If yes, what was your ingame names?

Last edited by Guiness on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo App- Guiness   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:53 am

Good luck with your application. Keep working on that L formation like I said, and start putting the objects around you to work (walls, or whatever there may be for cover at given location) trust me on this, you can most likely kill the LAGGIEST player on the server if you run around a corner, hide, and then shoot. It really works lol, but like I said you have to know how to use your surroundings. Work on your strafing, too, don't just go all out strafing in the same place, that will expose your hitbox easily for the other player. Get a deagle & pump and just go kill people. Lastly, just better your team working skills in general. Remember, practice does make better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guiness

PostSubject: Re: nWo App- Guiness   Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 am

Alright Thx for letting me know i will get to work on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nWo App- Guiness   

Back to top Go down

nWo App- Guiness
Page 1 of 1