Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brate

[Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.   [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:53 pm

IG Name: Brate.cs
Country, Timezone: Sweden, GMT +1
Why do you want to join nWo: I got a couple of friends within nWo and it seems fun to be in a well known clan.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Boyka[nWo], Markus[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I can make videos. I got a couple of them on vG *100 percent DMing*. I'm a really good shooter in my opinion. I've been blamed for hacking tons of times. On FOCO, I had 2.4 KDR with 14k kills and 6.7k deaths.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes I do.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I used to play on Valhalla Gaming RP server. Started playing there in 2010 all the way to 2013 untill I got blacklisted. I had many IG names. ; DeeDee_Cassidy, Donatello_Veneziano, Tremaine_Focker, Brate_Karim, ZyShawn_MonCriefe, Tori_Kendall, Aleksandar_Jevrenov, Nikolai_Aleksashkin and tons of more names.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.   [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:35 am

Great shooter, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.   [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:09 am

It's good to see you have someon ebehind you, which is why I'm going to put you on pending. During this period, you'll be watched alot more and a decision on your application will be determined on how active you are and how well you play as a team.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.   [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Got accepted as a trainee, this can be archived.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.   [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Lol I'm all types of slow, I need to be updated.. thanks Markus.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.   [Accepted]Brate's nWo Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Brate's nWo Application.
Page 1 of 1