Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jatt[nWO] application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hyper420

Jatt[nWO] application. Empty
PostSubject: Jatt[nWO] application.   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 am

IG Name:Jatt(Old names-hyper420,SpeedySingh)
Country, Timezone:India, GMT+5:30
Why do you want to join nWo:
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:yes, many(s) but dunno i forgot their names may be they'll reply here(if they want to vouch for me)
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Mhm..
Plain and simple I was asked to apply by a member and the first thought that struck me was 'sure, why not'. I asked my current friends which i make there for advice and they told me that if I had the chance to get into nWo then I should attempt to take it, so that's why I am here filling in the application. Personally I think that nWo is a great clan filled with a couple of great people, not only by their sprees and kill. nWo seem to be a cool group of people in general.

I've played on this server for mearly about three till four weeks, not daily but I've come online now and then when boredom strucks me. I've started to come online more and more the past two weeks and am planning on being more so because the more I play on the server the more I enjoy it and the better I get.

The first reason I ever got on the server was because I was on a roleplay server in a crew which is sort of famous for their DMing and their years of being official on the server, the leader of the crew/group is [NB]Omegatau from Ninety Nine Blazed.
Ninety Nine Blazed was the clan of the year on San Andreas 2007 and 2008. Anyways, the reason I originally joined gangwar-dm was because I was the worst in the crew at killing due to that I never really played on any DM server. Since I started gangwar-dm I've been going back on the same server and have been topping most of the people in the crew. Now I barely get on the roleplay server at all and continously play on here instead.

Now, after having played here for the past few weeks and interacting with the servers players and clans, I've taken much liking in nWo and want to at least try and become a part of it.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes,I do sometimes Sad
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes,from 2006 to till now playing same server i.e IMRP and I'm cool oldschooler Smile

Last edited by hyper420 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guiness

Guiness

PostSubject: Re: Jatt[nWO] application.   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm

GL bruh
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Jatt[nWO] application.   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:55 am

I'm unsure about this application, we need to see you in-game a bit more.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Nizbblar

PostSubject: so is the application   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am

IG Name: Terryw0w
Country, Timezone: Martinique
Why do you want to join nWo: s a good group and I like making war with gwe and the
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: pulga [nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I move well and point, anything I espectean when entering the GWDM
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: No
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?  Terryw0w
Back to top Go down
Terryw0n

PostSubject: so is the application   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 am

IG Name: Terryw0w
Country, Timezone: Martinique
Why do you want to join nWo: s a good group and I like making war with gwe and the
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: pulga [nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I move well and point, anything I espectean when entering the GWDM
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: No
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?  Terryw0w
Back to top Go down
demo[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Jatt[nWO] application.   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 am

I don't know who you're and by the looks of it you don't know who we are either, We're searching for real shooters which have some great teamwork. anyhow
Denied.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jatt[nWO] application.   Jatt[nWO] application. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jatt[nWO] application.   Jatt[nWO] application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jatt[nWO] application.
Page 1 of 1