Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Applicant - Hemp

Go down 
+2
#Calipurpz
Hemp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemp

[nWo] Applicant - Hemp Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:39 am

IG Name: Hemp
Country, Timezone: USA, GMT-5
Why do you want to join nWo: Well I've been wanting to join nWo for a while now for many reasons. A big part of the reasoning is because you guys are all about teamwork and I really enjoy working as a team to obtain a common goal. I have tons of friends from F*coTDM that have asked me to apply and here I am. A more obvious reason for wanting to join this excellent clan is because the skill level is set to VERY high standards which I strongly beleive I would fit under seeing as I obtain a near 2.00 KDR on F*co. Recently I have started getting more and more active on GWDM which is only making m e want to join even more.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you? Danger, Dew, Vall, Snapback, Tre, Calipurpz(nWo trainee), and ColonyKillaz
Which abilities can you bring to the clan? (Anything from making videos to shooting): I'm pretty skilled at graphic editing..I'm also a highly above average shooter.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? Yessir
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? No - If yes, what was your ingame names?
Back to top Go down
#Calipurpz

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:07 am

A good shooter
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 am

my boy. GL
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:50 am

I know you are capable of shooting, good attitudes too.

Show more activity.

And good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pure

Pure

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Great guy, and a positive attitude!
Back to top Go down
Snapback[nWo]

Snapback[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:01 am

A very good team player, and is very dependable which is something nWo strives.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/snapback424
ku$h[nWo]

PostSubject: Pending-Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 pm

Sorry for the wait Hemp, But your application has been accepted you are now officially an nWo Trial member. Welcome to the clan bro but there steps you have to take that means you being a trial member for 20 days. Pass the trial period and become a trainee inside the clan.

Congrats!

Ku$h[nWo]
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Already accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Applicant - Hemp   [nWo] Applicant - Hemp Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Applicant - Hemp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: