Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

app in nWo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borg

app in nWo Empty
PostSubject: app in nWo   app in nWo EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 am

IG Name: GwE_Borg,stiiiik.
Country, Timezone:Belarus,UTC+3.
Why do you want to join nWo:I decided to try to get into your clan as at the moment it is one of the Strongest clans in GWDM. I also know there are many good people who have haroshie skills, able to fight, battle tactics. Because I've been wanting to get to you, but for some reason I kept in GwE. I want to you, since I have neither your clan when fiction. I want to feel your team spirit. Because when you go to a bunch of servrer, you are invincible. I want to learn something new and improve your skills ...
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Well, I do not know. But in your clan is my old friend Torch. I remember how we were annealed together with him in full. Good times. Just crossed the game with Boyka. But we do something with it posorilis, and clans have been different, had to fight ... That is to say, the war separated us ..
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Well, I do not know. And can shoot video, and indeed we will see!
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes I've played, but it was mostly Russian server. They obviously use different from yours. )) Overg_Lardos, Daniel_Kraig and others.
my/stats
click:
Back to top Go down
Markus

app in nWo Empty
PostSubject: Re: app in nWo   app in nWo EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:59 pm

I'm sorry but no.

Back to top Go down

app in nWo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-