Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] application - Borg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Borg

Borg

[nWo] application - Borg Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Re up. Now - i left with eVo.
IG Name:GwE_Borg,stiiiik.
Country, Timezone:Belarus,UTC+3.
Why do you want to join nWo:I decided to try to get into your clan as at the moment it is one of the Strongest clans in GWDM. I also know there are many good people who have haroshie skills, able to fight, battle tactics. Because I've been wanting to get to you, but for some reason I kept in GwE. I want to you, since I have neither your clan when fiction. I want to feel your team spirit. Because when you go to a bunch of servrer, you are invincible. I want to learn something new and improve your skills ...
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Well, I do not know. But in your clan is my old friend Torch. I remember how we were annealed together with him in full. Good times. Just crossed the game with Boyka. But we do something with it posorilis, and clans have been different, had to fight ... That is to say, the war separated us ..
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Well, I do not know. And can shoot video, and indeed we will see!
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes I've played, but it was mostly Russian server. They obviously use different from yours. )) Overg_Lardos, Daniel_Kraig and others.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

lol?
Markus[nWo] wrote:
I'm sorry but no.
Back to top Go down
Borg

Borg

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 am

Danger wrote:
lol?
Markus[nWo] wrote:
I'm sorry but no.

Danger, I asked Marcus why he rejected my request, he said that I am a member of Clan eVo and so he will not consider it. Now I am retired from eVo. And he wrote a request again!

And Danger, I'm sorry for everything that happened. I may be a noob can be a coward. But sorry for the past fig. We like you had a bad relationship in the game, because you hate me so? Let's forget everything that we wove each other and we are in such a relationship in which we were, I'm in [ST] are you [GwA]?
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm

We will be discussing your application.
Back to top Go down
Borg

Borg

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:03 am

Danger wrote:
We will be discussing your application.

Thank you that you understand and forgive me Danger.
I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Snapback[nWo]

Snapback[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 am

Is his activity up to par?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/snapback424
Borg

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Yes ))
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Never saw you in-game since you posted this application.
Back to top Go down
Borg

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 am

And I did not see you! I go to the game on malnkoe amount of time! Because no sense for me to play and interest, if I am not in a clan))
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:51 pm

What's your in-game name ?
Did you change it ?
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Afaik you use google translate in order to communicate, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Borg

Borg

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 am

Danger[nWo] wrote:
What's your in-game name ?
Did you change it ?
My name in the game "stiiiik"
Back to top Go down
Borg

Borg

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 am

Markus[nWo] wrote:
Afaik you use google translate in order to communicate, correct me if I'm wrong.
Of course! Because is a handy utility! Yes, and Google Sites Russian translations.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am

Denied..

-Dro[nWo]
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] application - Borg   [nWo] application - Borg Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] application - Borg
Page 1 of 1