Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nwo] Application-Strelok

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strelok

Strelok

[nwo] Application-Strelok Empty
PostSubject: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:03 pm

IG Name:Strelok
Country, Timezone:Serbia GMT+1
Why do you want to join nWo:Well i decided to apply for this clan because it has most skilled members on GWDM and people in it are serious(sometimes they joke).I want to be part of your clan and play with most skilled people and if possible help it out to get official status(Old attitude problems you wont have it),this clan has some good dm tactics when people got together and i like that navy style killing.Far as i know you didnt lost any CW`s and i like a lot
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:No far as i know
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I been thinking of trying to get in all that editing videos and stuff and i can bring you some good dm skills in this clan
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes i have TS i have working mic and i will be on it 24/7
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?No
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Good guy, just be active show your skills. Also keep in mind attitude is another main thing. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:44 pm

What pulga said.
And good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
Strelok

Strelok

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Dont worry i will be active and im not a dick or what ever i was before with my attitude.
Back to top Go down
Pure

Pure

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm

I know this guy! He's always been cool with me. Always has a positive attitude when I'm around. He has shown great teamwork in the past, and I know he could give us the same.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Hopefully, if you do get accepted we don't have to deal with any surprises such as an aimbot confession.
Back to top Go down
Strelok

Strelok

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Markus[nWo] wrote:
Hopefully, if you do get accepted we don't have to deal with any surprises such as an aimbot confession.
Dont worry there wont be any surprise confessions..Oh and my activity is a bit down i`m being ddos`d daily just a lil bit and my account on server is gone somehow maybe it`s some bug or some hacker being cool to his 12 year old friends.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:29 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nwo] Application-Strelok   [nwo] Application-Strelok Empty

Back to top Go down

[nwo] Application-Strelok
Page 1 of 1