Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - Steam.

Go down 
+4
Zeus
Danger[nWo]
Tre[nWo]
Steam.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Steam.

[nWo] Application - Steam. Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:39 am

IG Name: Steam.
Country and timezone: Indonesia, GMT +8
Why do you want to join nWo:I want to improve my DM skills. I know most people who're in the clan, they're all skilled and kind. Therefore I'd like to play with them as a team and I'm certain that by joining this clan I can learn many things.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:No.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Well I am loyal and calm. I believe, my teamwork and skill are fine. I'm good at editing photos, sometime I also make a signature and avatar.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:I have TS, but not a mic.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Used to play on Argonath, my name was criminalactivity and some more.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Just need to work on your attitude or whatever like Dro said in your previous application. I haven't seen none of it yet, but yeah. GL.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:45 am

Tre[nWo] wrote:
Just need to work on your attitude or whatever like Dro said in your previous application. I haven't seen none of it yet, but yeah. GL.
I've changed a lot since I started to play on F**o. I'm able to control myself now. Thanks, Tre.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 am

Just to let you guys know, I am still interested.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 am

Stay patient, a decision will be made about your application.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:19 pm

I will stay patience even it takes a long time.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

I really want you in, and i feel that you deserve to be in this clan, you have putt effort and showed us that you are interested in.
you got full support from me.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Thank you for the support Dan, I really appreciate it man.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:07 am

I'll try to get you a response asap.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 am

Alright, Zeus. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Full support from me.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Duh   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:15 am

Steam my dude, full support from me.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Ryan wrote:
Full support from me.
Thanks for the support Very Happy
Pulga wrote:
Steam my dude, full support from me.
Thanks man o/
Back to top Go down
Lil_Hustlah

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:22 am

Great shooter, he is someone who actually knows how to lag shoot even with a 300-400+ ping. He deserves a chance.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:32 am

He is trying to join nWo since he joined the server, He have been waiting since lot of time,Althought I know about his skills, they're good enough.Full support from me mate.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Roxx[nWo] wrote:
He is trying to join nWo since he joined the server, He have been waiting since lot of time,Althought I know about his skills, they're good enough.Full support from me mate.
thanks, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:08 am

Accepted as a Trainee. Keep in him, this is a trial period to see if you deserve the tag or not. Show activity on gang war DM and FocoTdm
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:29 am

Zeus wrote:
Accepted as a Trainee. Keep in him, this is a trial period to see if you deserve the tag or not. Show activity on gang war DM and FocoTdm
Thank you, will do. My name on FoCo is "lagger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Steam.   [nWo] Application - Steam. Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - Steam.
Page 1 of 1