Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - BigTyrone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigTyrone

[nWo] Application - BigTyrone Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - BigTyrone   [nWo] Application - BigTyrone EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:06 pm

IG Name:BigTyrone
Country and timezone:USA GMT -8
Why do you want to join nWo: It has some good teamwork within the clan, as well as they play on on all DM servers in general, not just on FoCo TDM or A/D servers. I first heard about this clan my homie Jonathan (lil_hustlah). He told me that it was a fun experience to DM with a team or clan on your side, and that everyone in the nWo is pretty decent at DM. I hope to begin as taking this clan as a learning experience to hone my DMing skills, then afterwards just provide support for the clan with events like Clan Wars.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: lil_hustlah
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I can provide the clan with edited-videos of our DM or Clan Wars, spreading the clan's news even more. I am also decent at DM, not too much of a bad shooter really, at least that's what I've been told. I am also good with photoshop, and I am a quick learner, so if there isn't something I do not already know it will only take me around three hours or so to have it in my arsenal of knowledge.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Yes, I've played in LS-RP, my names being Demarcus_Sharque , Hakop_Melkonyan , and Deion_Jordan. I've also played on WCL, my names being Deion and Marcus. I play on Inglewood Roleplay, where I am an admin with the position of Head of Families. My names are Marcus_Davison , Alfonso_Santos , Jason_Sharque , Tyrone_Whiteman , and Rubert_Sanchez.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - BigTyrone   [nWo] Application - BigTyrone EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Hop on GW-DM once in a while and show us what you got. Remember attitude is another important thing. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
BigTyrone

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - BigTyrone   [nWo] Application - BigTyrone EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Pulga wrote:
Hop on GW-DM once in a while and show us what you got. Remember attitude is another important thing. Good luck!

Leggo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - BigTyrone   [nWo] Application - BigTyrone Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - BigTyrone
Page 1 of 1