Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - Eddie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie.

[nWo] Application - Eddie Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:33 pm

IG Name:I'm not sure which server do you mean but most of the servers I play my nickname is either Mr.Eddie or Eddie.
Country and timezone:Isarel, GMT +2
Why do you want to join nWo:I wanna join nWo because of the teamwork and the skills, also because of it's community being friendly and mature, and I'd like to be in a clan that I'm comfortable being in.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:HolyAquaO[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Well, I'm not the perfect player, but when I try and focus, I can be a really good player. I'm pretty good at making videos, I could call myself above average, if I spend enough time for it, I can do really good.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes, I'm playing on LS-RP currently, I have two characters and they are Mario_Herrera (main) and Eddie_Stewart. I also play on a strict Roleplay server called Inglewood roleplay, I'm a general administrator there.
Back to top Go down
Eddie.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh my god I wasn't logged in while making the application, sorry lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesus187

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 am

Support all the way. Dope ass shooter. HALLELUJAH MY SONS
Back to top Go down
HolyAqua[nWo]

HolyAqua[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Great shooter, He playing all day on nWo server.
Back to top Go down
Trigger.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 pm

I've known him since a year or something, I 100% support him. He'll be a good addition to the clan. Average shooter and dope vid maker. Good luck, pal!
Back to top Go down
Eddie.

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:30 am

not intersted anymore, L&A.
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:41 pm

L&A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Eddie   [nWo] Application - Eddie Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - Eddie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: