HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick

PostSubject: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 pm

IG Name: dirtysprite/JoshBlazee (Current Member of Janissary Elites on FoCo)
Country and timezone:America, UTC -6
Why do you want to join nWo: I wish to join nWo because its a very skilled clan and competitive. Also, I think joining nWo would improve my DM'ing skills overall. I know a few members of this clan and they're good, and maybe I could learn a few things from them.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: [nWo]zay
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?(Anything from making videos to shooting): I'm not the best shooter, but I'm good enough. But, I'm a good video editor and I can edit videos for the clan.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?: Marques_Sherman - Meadows DTO

Last edited by Almighty Patrick on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Alright in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 am

Haven't seen you around, show some activity then I'll post my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 pm

I be on FoCo. I'm JoshBlazee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teqs[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Good luck to you Patrick  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 pm

I've seen you in action Almighty. I know you want to be in nWo TDM squad. I'll come with my final decision after more training. Remember, be active on nWo training server till World TDM comes out.

-Kuinn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Ight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:58 am

Connect on our Mumble server, let's see what you can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Alright, no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:21 am

You said you're able to edit videos dirtysprite, can you show us some examples?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm

old as hell, but this the only one I got up right now. Need to reinstall fraps & sv11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:44 am

I bet you're a cool guy, you can achieve some great skills from training if you listen because right now you don't have the enough skills for nWo. Hit me up on Mumble/Skype when you're up for training. I wanna see interest for you to improve, I don't wanna call you for training, you have to call me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 pm

messing around on foco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:57 pm

We are keeping your application open afor further evaluations. Come on and train with us whenever you can, you have potential but we feel you need abit more work before being able to call yourself a member of nWo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:07 pm

sorry bout my inactivity. I'm back tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Still really unsure about your application. You've got everything, but not skills. You're lucky you're a nice person and everyone likes you otherwise your application would be denied. I really don't know what to do with this application.. please let me know if you're interested in improving your DM skills or not.

EDIT: I've just noticed your application is really old and you're interested. Well, I've decided to put you on trial, but remember, this trial will remain only for a few days. I'll think about a test and I'll give you, if you fail you're denied, if you pass it, you're accepted. Remember you're NOT nWo and you're not allowed to use nWo tag. This trial means 1 thing is not perfect for you to join nWo. Told you what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:57 am

Denied, there's no more interest in TDM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee   

Back to top Go down

nWo Application - dirtysprite/JoshBlazee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: