Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - SleepyVato

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SleepyVato

[nWo] Application - SleepyVato Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:57 pm

IG Name: EseWooga
Country, Timezone: USA - GMT -5
Why do you want to join nWo: I would like to join nWo so i can become a good shooter and have teamwork throughout battlefield on TDM servers. It's kind of rough on DM servers when you are a one man army because you got all of these clans just coming after you. I like how nWo prepares for Clan Wars, They act professional, they shoot professionally and they know when to be serious and know when to have fun. I wan't to join nWo because i have friends here. Like the trainee in this clan wich is SHROOMHEAD[nWo]/earl[nWo] and i have a few friends that's in like Felix[nWo] and Tre[nWo] and Calipurpz[nWo].
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: earl[nWo]/SHROOMHEAD[nWo].
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?(Anything from making videos to shooting): Well, for right now i can't edit videos due to my pc issues. But i'm kind of a decent shooter. Not saying i'm a beast or best at it, just need a little practice and i was hoping that i can learn from the greatest in the SAMP Community and just get a few tips from a good clan that has my back in combat training in TDM servers.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes, I do have both.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?: Yes, and LS-RP - Karmen Espinoza, Eduardo Estrada, Nathan Caldwell, Nicole Cervantes, Angel Vadez, Angelo Domingo.

Last edited by SleepyVato on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:59 pm

You're aight in my opinion, let's see what other have to say.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 am

You need more effort on your app fix it up.
Back to top Go down
SleepyVato

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Never seen you in some action.
If you seen the announcement, our roster split in 2 categories, nWo TDM and A\D.

I just wanna know in which category you want to be. If you want TDM, you'll have to wait for us to release our own TDM server because right now we don't have an official TDM server to play, but don't worry, you can train with me on our A\D server without c-bug till the World TDM comes out.

If you want A\D, visit the nWo AAD website and train on our training server.

IP: 66.85.150.10:7778

I can't be online everytime, so I think you'll have to leave some contact informations here.

-Kuinn
Back to top Go down
SleepyVato

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm

nWo TDM will be fine.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:59 am

SleepyVato wrote:
nWo TDM will be fine.

Alright, connect on our Mumble server. Let's see what you can do.
Back to top Go down
SleepyVato

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:00 pm

What servwer is that? nWo Training Server?
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:54 am

Mumble is like TeamSpeak, download Mumble and connect on our server. And yes, come on our training server.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Denied, lack of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SleepyVato   [nWo] Application - SleepyVato Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - SleepyVato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: