HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[nWo] Application - Teqs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teqs[nWo]

PostSubject: [nWo] Application - Teqs   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm

IG Name: FoCo: Damarco_Johnson (Janissary Elites); GW-DM (Closed): Teqs ; uL Skin Shooting: Teqs
Country and timezone: United States  GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Why do you want to join nWo: I would like to join nWo because I don't just see this as an ordinary clan, I see this as a community that provides teamwork and a lot of skills. I'm here today, applying for nWo because I would like to be apart of this community. Many other clans doesn't offer teamwork or communications nWo has to offer. I would like to learn the tactics nWo has to provide that can help me improve not as a player, but with teamwork and shooting. Obtaining these skills would not only be an extra skill, but an achievement as a player. nWo has an excellent roster with top shooters in the SA-MP community. I admire how nWo carries their self as a community and I would like to become apart of it.  Smile 
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Felix(Zay), Boo$ie(Ku$h), HolyAqua, Dinosaurz, Kuinn
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I could make decent videos containing both RP and DM. On a scale of one to ten, I'll give myself like a 6. If you check out my channel, you would see I have progressed overtime. I can also provide my shooting skills, communications, and teamwork. I am really good at lag shooting and skin shooting. When I played with Boosie, Almighty_Patrick, and Zay, they all said I have a good shot. It was to the point where Zay and Boosie would like me to apply to this clan  Very Happy . On a one to ten, I'll give my skills an 7.5, I'm currently still working on teamwork and a community that will help me improve.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I currently only play LS-RP. LS-RP: Antwan_Gaines - E/S Dodge City Piru; HBG-RP: Damarco_Johnson; Deandre_Evans

Last edited by Teqs on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Teqs   Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 pm

I wanna know in which squad you wanna be. TDM or A\D? If it's A\D, visit our A\D website.

I've seen you in action, you're pretty good. I've got your skype, so we can train anytime you want. I'll come with my final decision after more training.

-Kuinn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teqs[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Teqs   Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:33 pm

GLe wrote:
I wanna know in which squad you wanna be. TDM or A\D? If it's A\D, visit our A\D website.

I've seen you in action, you're pretty good. I've got your skype, so we can train anytime you want. I'll come with my final decision after more training.

-Kuinn
Is it possible to join the TDM team? Thanks for the support Kuinn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Teqs   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:59 am

Teqs wrote:
GLe wrote:

-Kuinn
Is it possible to join the TDM team? Thanks for the support Kuinn.

Yes, connect on our Mumble server for more informations. Let's see what you can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Teqs   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Teqs, I've seen you in action. You're pretty good, didn't expect it. Good to see you got Mumble and you can have a conversation with us. The team work will be great.

You're accepted.

Remember that you'll have to train hard with us, after training you'll achieve better skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Teqs   

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - Teqs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: