Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrone[nWo]

Tyrone[nWo]

[ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:02 pm

IG Name: Booba
Country and timezone:  GMT + 00:00. Morroco
Why do you want to join nWo: Because. I see this clan got exprience. Such as the members of it and their teamwork. I really got some DMiskills. And i know some members from here in a server. Like I said i really wanna join this clan and do my best and improve everything to be accepted.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: There was Danger but he left.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I'm not really professional on this. But i really can improve my skills with training performing everything with the members.
Do you have Mumble and a working microphone?: Unfortunely no.
[b][color=grey]Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame name | Yeah Rashaad_Courey(LSRP)
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:18 am

Mumble & microphone is NEEDED. I can give you some days to get them.

Also, connect on our SA-MP Training server, let's see what you can do.

Under Review.
Back to top Go down
Tyrone[nWo]

Tyrone[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:45 am

Alright. I have a youtube channel too. I make videos and all this.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

We didn't forget about your application. Try to get in contact with some members and set up a training session or catch us on the server. We need that inorder for us to go further with your application.
Back to top Go down
Tyrone[nWo]

Tyrone[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:59 am

I'm Tyrone by the way if you catch me in game. I be IG when someone is on and i'm active as hell don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrone[nWo]

Tyrone[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 pm

I really like and enjoy playing with you. Attitude, maturity etc are good. Skills are average, but you will get better, I can make sure Wink

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone   [ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] nWo - Application Booba/Tyrone
Page 1 of 1