Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whelan

[DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 am

IG Name: Whelan
Country and timezone: England - GMT +1
Why do you want to join nWo: Well this is the first clan I've applied for, as I know quite a few people within the clan, I've watched videos and seen the skills off this clans shooting/editing and I would like to see if I could be given a chance at joining. I've played SAMP for quite a long time (since 2011) I've played multiple servers and over the time, I learnt how to lag shoot so considering this seems like the most friendly, experienced and best clan so far, I'd like to try my chances at getting into it.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Not yet, I will update if I receive any recommendations.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I wouldn't say I'm bad at shooting, my shooting has increased tremendously over the pass few months. I have a lot of experience with video editing from editing Call of Duty videos (lol) to San Andreas Multiplayer RP or shooting videos.
Do you have Mumble and a working microphone?: I have mumble somewhere on my PC yes, and I do have a working microphone.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I've played quite a few roleplay servers. I only really play Los Santos Roleplay name: Reshay Harris.
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:02 pm

I've seen you in action and you're pretty good in my book. Your videos are entertaining, but I'll leave this up to Gle and the other members.. Also, we do got a training server ; 66.85.150.10:7778
Back to top Go down
Teqs[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 pm

I got you added on Skype, your videos are nice. Love the graphics card and you are really good at skin shooting. Also you put effort into your application. Some people put a sentence or two on the why do you want to join nWo question. Great work Whelan.

+1
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 am

Never seen you yet in some action. Add me on skype Kuinn2 Kuinn2. Also, I wanna see your videos.

Also, connect on our Mumble server.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm

We didn't forget about your application. Try to get in contact with some members and set up a training session or catch us on the server. We need that inorder for us to go further with your application.
Back to top Go down
Whelan

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:46 am

Yeah, I haven't forgot about it. I've been popping onto the server when I've seen people on it, and trying to mix with the members (the ones that I know).
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Denied.

Sorry dude, you've got a good attitude etc, but in the last time you didn't show too much interest and you gotta train more, you don't have nWo standard skills, just train as much as you can and you'll be nWo in a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan   [DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] nWo Application - Whelan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: