Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - SynqZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synqz

[nWo] Application - SynqZ Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:01 pm

IG Name: SynqZ
Country and timezone: London, GMT+0
Why do you want to join nWo: I want to join nWo because the atmosphere in which the players are together and can be cool and joke about with each other is really nice. The skill within the clan is superb as I know many members in the clan whose skill just amazes me..
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: No but im sure many might Smile
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Shooting mostly since my laptop is really shit, although i have found a beast recording device which only takes away like 1fps.
Do you have Mumble and a working microphone?: Yes and yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?On a server called SyndicateRP ( S:RP ) which is now closed down and i have no further communication with it and my name was Jimmy_Banks. I am very familiar with RP and know most of the stuff. Also on LA:RP which my name is Dritan_Malaj.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 am

Connect on our Mumble server and let's see what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Synqz

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:52 am

Should i post images here etc?
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:04 pm

Go ahead, it can only help.
Back to top Go down
Synqz

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Pics:
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Good to see your interest SynqZ, it's funny to play with you and I enjoy playing with you. I'm unsure about your skills because you didn't show anything special against me, but I remember who you beated in the past. I'll see your level in the next few days and I'll come up with an decision.
Back to top Go down
Synqz

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Just wanna say that you wont see me around much since i broke my mouse and I will not play with my touchpad because it barely works :/.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:56 am

Denied, we don't have an official to play TDM and we're not that interested anymore in recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - SynqZ   [nWo] Application - SynqZ Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - SynqZ
Page 1 of 1