Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey

[DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey   [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:30 pm

IG Name:Not sure which server but on foco and such my name is Mr.Eddie
Country and timezone:Israel, GMT +2
Why do you want to join nWo:I wanna join nWo because of it's skill and I would really wanna take part of it. I also have some friends in nWo and I'd love to DM with them.
[b]Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:HolyAquaO[nWo]

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?:I think I'm pretty good at shooting aswell as making videos, I have a channel with alot of videos in it and I'm sure I'll be making alot of DM videos when I'm in nWo and represent it to the fullest. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Mumble and a working microphone?:Neither.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes, I'm leading a faction in LS-RP, my name is Isaiah Dorsey. Even though I'm leading a faction I still have alot of time to DM and be on DM servers etc.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey   [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Never seen you online.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey   [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:52 am

I'm active on FoCo only. If you want me to be active on a certain server I would get active on it then.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey   [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 am

Didn't notice that you posted your application after the closing announcement. Next time don't apply if you see that the applications are closed.

Denied, try next time when they will be open again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey   [DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] nWo Application - Smokey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: