Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - sLender

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sLender[nWo]

sLender[nWo]

[nWo] Application - sLender Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:28 pm

IG Name:sLender
Previous Names:Tyrone516
Country and timezone:United States, GMT -5.
Why do you want to join nWo:I've always heard about nWo and have been interested in it for a long while, the clan has great skill with all it's members and they're all close. I'm also looking for a competitive type clan and nWo has all that I'm looking for. I would also like to learn any new tactics that the members can offer me, to make me better than what I am. nWo also has a great community and that is another criteria that I'm looking for in a clan.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Trigga Snupe
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I can bring my experience from extensive clan wars from many different servers that I used to/still play and bring my shooting skill into the clan to make it even greater than what it was in the first place. I also have some leadership experience as I've led a few clans in a few DM servers around SA-MP, the biggest one being Black Card Squad on the server called FoCoTDM.
Do you have Mumble and a working microphone?:Yes, I have both.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?I used to play on LS-RP. My biggest character was Tyrone_Davis which was used in Murdaville 516, but some other key names that I had used were Tequan_Williams, Alberto_Portoquez, and Malik_Burton.
Back to top Go down
Trigga Snupe
Admin
Trigga Snupe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:39 pm

As long as you stay active and show interest I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be accepted. Also join our mumble server from time to time, communication and loyalty is the key to success.
Back to top Go down
sLender[nWo]

sLender[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Trigga Snupe wrote:
As long as you stay active and show interest I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be accepted. Also join our mumble server from time to time, communication and loyalty is the key to success.
Alright, no problem!
Back to top Go down
HolyAqua[nWo]

HolyAqua[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 am

Seems pretty good in my opinion. Good player as well
Back to top Go down
Tyrone[nWo]

Tyrone[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:15 pm

I know him in FoCo. Funny player and skilled guy enough. Wink
Back to top Go down
Teqs[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Great player, he knows me as Teqs[nWo] and Damarco_Johnson on FoCo. Great overall player. I recommend him.
Back to top Go down
Trigga Snupe
Admin
Trigga Snupe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - sLender   [nWo] Application - sLender Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - sLender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: