Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TouSaine

[Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application   [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:41 pm

IG Name:TS_1hunna
Country, Timezone:USA, Eastern Standard
Why do you want to join nWo:Because I was already apart of nWo and knew dro personally, well ina way. My name was Gwala.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Nah not currently, Dro knows me though so he knows what im capable of..
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: Any required plus me being myself complete uniqueness. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Virtual life roleplay, ls-rp, ngg rp. Mitchell_Allen, Jaevon_Racks
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application   [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Throw on the [nWo[t] tags and hop in ventrilo:

IP: nwoclan.typefrag.com

Port: 4755
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dizz Nicca

Dizz Nicca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application   [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Accepted, come join us. You know where to find us. I hope to see your activity increase and see you around more. Get on are vent and try talking to us more as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application   [Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]TS_1hunna's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: