Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix

[DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application. Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.   [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application. EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

IG Name: Felixdashooter
Country, Timezone: USA, GMT-6
Why do you want to join nWo: Well, I used to be in this clan for a while, since I was kicked out, my shooting skills just dropped.I miss this clan alot, and I would like to have one more chance to be in this clan again.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Ehm, no.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Probably, shooting..
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, and my microphone is messed up.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? PR-RP-Felix_Alvarez.LS-RP:Marcus Fox, Angel Asunas. vG:Jay_Walker
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.   [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 am

Dunno to be honest, I'll see what the other members have to say.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.   [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 am

I like you felix, you aiigh my boy, but you get in too much shit. If you show me you can be active and everything we'll spar and go from there.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.   [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 am

Denied, you still haven't changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.   [DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Felix. | nWo Application.
Page 1 of 1