Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christo

[ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 am

IG Name: Chris / Wadeon.
Country, Timezone: Bulgaria, Burgas / GMT +2.
Why do you want to join nWo: Well, It's been a long time. I used to be in 626 Murdablock in PR-RP with you guys. It has been a while so far but still, I've always been inspired and astonished of your gameplay and especially having fun over Ventrilo. Currently I'm an administrator in FocoTDM but that doesn't stop me to play with you guys. I've watched almost all nWo videos so far, especially Dizz Niccas and all I have to say is -- This is fantastic. I can see you're still having eachother back since already long. My name back then was Turbo, I must admit -- I was probably one of the biggest rookies in 626. I look back right now and wonder how was I even accepted comparing to the fact that I was noob. But still, I'm very thankful for accepting me the way I am. Same goes for my english, back then I couldn't even talk with you guys over Ventrilo because I was mainly shy and too young. However, I'm ready for a new beginning and I'm hoping for the best! Thank you.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: I'm not sure if any members still know that I exist, speaking of Bishop, Boosie, Burn and such.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I've made a several recordings already and I like to record videos, I'm not that good as Dizz Nicca but still, I can offer something. Here is a short video I created. ( New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. )
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, I do. Can't wait till I log in and see you guys.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 am

Applications are closed by the way, but I'll leave this alone and see what Dro has to say.
Back to top Go down
Christo

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 am

Oh crap, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Santoz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am

Tre[nWo] wrote:
Applications are closed by the way, but I'll leave this alone and see what Dro has to say.

Your a leader <.<
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Santoz wrote:
Tre[nWo] wrote:

Your a leader <.<

Uh yeah I know. Dro closed the applications though so I'll see what he has to say along with my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 am

I remember you Turbo! What's good but, I will have to discuss this with Tre and see what we come to decide about your application. Plus, we're planning on bringing nWo to FoCo, hopefully you'll be a great addition to the clan in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Christo

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 am

Dro[nWo] wrote:
I remember you Turbo! What's good but, I will have to discuss this with Tre and see what we come to decide about your application. Plus, we're planning on bringing nWo to FoCo, hopefully you'll be a great addition to the clan in the near future.

Great! Sounds fantastic to me though! That would also be more comfortable for me because I'm leading a clan there ( Forever Strong ), and I'm also daily active there.

Last edited by Christo on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christo

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 am

I hope that I can still get accepted even though that I can't play in GW:DM. I don't like the server, I feel too much laggy there and can't play properly. Everything lags for me and I'm not sure if I can be active there. I'm daily active in FocoTDM and I hope that still works. I can be able to participate in clan / traning clan wars and you can contact me through my MSN ( You'll have to ask me through PM because I'm still not allowed to post emails ). Feel free to add me if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Accepted as a trainee, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Christo

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Sweet, thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] [Chris] - nWo Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: