Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blakey.

[DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake. Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake.   [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

IG Name:Blake
Country, Timezone: Chile, GMT -04
Why do you want to join nWo:Well i Really don't have much to say ,so sorry.
[nWo] is a Very Good Clan,they have Awesome members with awesome Skills,they are Very Cool In the Game and Very sociable.I want to Grow-Up my Skills,have a better Knowledge around The server and be Respected over here. I know that i have to Improve my Attitude.
I have very good Friends here,such as Mann,Drone,etc...And will be Very Good to be Playing around with ya'll,Rolling in every server.I'd like to have that Team-Cooperation that you have in Every Moment at GW-DM.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Not at the Momment,hope if someone,Please post below the Topic.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Well,not any more Special Things than Others,I will bring My Hability with Guns and Skills and be a Great Partner.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Not at the Momment.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I've Played a few Months in LS-RP,with The name of Victor_Barrett

Thanks for taking your's Time for read this,hope ya'll Give me a Chance.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake.   [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Just hold up a bit. I hope you don't think you're going to start clan hopping around.
We're reviewing this application because, I honestly don't believe you know what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake.   [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake.   [DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake. Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED][nWo]Application - Blake.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: