Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMontana

[Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application    [Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

IG Name: Mr.Montana
Country, Timezone: USA, GMT -6
Why do you want to join nWo: I want to join nWo because i know they is not like a clan, they is like family that take each other back's. They wont leave no member behind like they a hobo kicking them out the car. If they in trouble the whole clan is gonna be there no matter what. I wanna join the nWo because i wanna be part of the family, im good at taking eachother backs. I won't take nobody kill if they health is like one shot kill, and theirs got armour of full health or something, i would helped them out. But one thing i wont do, i wont leave them behind.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Yeah Ace[nWo][t] Asked me to join because i gotta good aim.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I would bring more shooting skillz, i would bring more behavior i have for the group, or anything you want me to bring your choice.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Ventrilo, nah not working microphone.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Yeah i play on RP servers, Tyshawn_Jackson. Thats the only name i used in rp server.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

[Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application    [Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Didn't you apply before? I like the effort you put in this app though.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com

[Tyshawn Jackson] nWo Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: