Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
petar97

[WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. Empty
PostSubject: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm

IG Name: petar97
Country, Timezone: Macedonia, Skopje GMT +1
Why do you want to join nWo: Well, I'm an admin on FoCoTDM and I've seen y'all on a lot of times, and I like your DM'ing skills, so I would like to join such a skillful clan.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Nope.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I have great DM'ing skills, especially with the sniper.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I've been playing and still am on PRRP, my name's Peter Williams.
Back to top Go down
Santoz

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

Petttttaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Pending, I'll look into this application a bit more. We haven't really settled in to FoCo yet and we're trying to get our thread together.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm

It seems you would have to quit your current foco clans to join.
Back to top Go down
petar97

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Dro[nWo] wrote:
It seems you would have to quit your current foco clans to join.
Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, we're trying to figure out how we're going to do this.

un-Officially, we've compiled two lists of mebers:

nWo Master members list and the nWo FoCo TDM members list, you still can be apart of nWo but, you just won't be on the FoCo list. You cannot participate in TCW's or be counted in activty checks issued by lead administrators. However you still can participate in real Clan wars that nWo conducts and you still have to wear the tags.
Back to top Go down
petar97

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 am

Dro[nWo] wrote:
Well, we're trying to figure out how we're going to do this.

un-Officially, we've compiled two lists of mebers:

nWo Master members list and the nWo FoCo TDM members list, you still can be apart of nWo but, you just won't be on the FoCo list. You cannot participate in TCW's or be counted in activty checks issued by lead administrators. However you still can participate in real Clan wars that nWo conducts and you still have to wear the tags.
Sounds good.
I would like to stay in my clan, but I would like to be in nWo too.

Edit: Sorry, but I can't join the clan anymore, since I got a lot of studying going on. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.   [WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[WITHDRAWN]petar97 - nWo application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: