Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Weedex nWo application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedex

[DENIED]Weedex nWo application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Weedex nWo application   [DENIED]Weedex nWo application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

IG Name: Weedex
Country, Timezone: Israel, GMT+2
Why do you want to join nWo: Well uhm, I would like to join you guys because I know most of you guys - I used to play PRRP long time ago and Burn told me about errything with you guys I thought I was about sending an application but I totally forgot about it.
Well after I took a break from RPing I decided to come over and play some deathmatch, I came over to FocoTDM and I'm playing there few months - I've been leading a clan with few friends and everything, anyways in these days I've seen you guys brought nWo in FocoTDM and I saw how skilled you are, So I decided to do what I was about doin long time ago and to send an application.
So here I'm sending my application - Hope to see you guys soon ><.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Uhm, I was talking with Tre and he told me that he will support me if I will send an application.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) The things that I can bring into the clan are: Im quite good at shooting - Cbug, Editing screenshots - Im not so dat good at editing videos but I am still learning how to - And Im active on Foco - playing there daily.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yep.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I was playing on PRRP - Lloyd Saints&Dwayne Saints,KBBG - Murdablock, 323 BGO if someone can still remember.

Last edited by Weedex on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Weedex nWo application   [DENIED]Weedex nWo application EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Good luck, pretty decent shooter.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Weedex nWo application   [DENIED]Weedex nWo application EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 pm

We'll spar but, in the mean time what are you planning on doing with TTGH?
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Weedex

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Weedex nWo application   [DENIED]Weedex nWo application EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:52 pm

ATM Im going to stay active as TTGH, I hope to get accepted cuz now I am going to get know with all the members better - Uhm, If I will get accepted I will represent the both clans in honor cuz I respect yall and yall are awesome and skilled, anyways if I'll take part of you all, you guys will see that I'm an active member - Helpful - Friendly, quite good shooter.
So yeah - I really hope to get accepted ;)
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Weedex nWo application   [DENIED]Weedex nWo application EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 pm

I've decided to not let anyone from another FoCo clan be in nWo while their in that clan. Feel free to re-apply when you want to become fully dedicated to nWo.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Weedex nWo application   [DENIED]Weedex nWo application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Weedex nWo application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: