Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gabe] nWo Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabe

[Gabe] nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [Gabe] nWo Application   [Gabe] nWo Application EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:40 am

IG Name:GabeDean, if accepted will be just Gabe.
Country, Timezone:USA, UTC -5 (Eastern Standard)
Why do you want to join nWo:I've recently come back to SA:MP and I'm interested in whoopin' ass again. I've been squading up with a few nWo members and wreckin shit. Also, a lot of my well known freinds from SA:MP are currently in nWo, and I feel like it'd be great to be in a clan with all experienced DM'ers.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Technically no, but I know of a few members that would as of right now.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?:I can bring my well shooting skills to the clan, as well as my singing abilities.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yessir.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes, Dean Wright, Dean West, Gabe Williams, Gabriel Ventura, Dean McClendon.
Back to top Go down
Rome[nWo]

Rome[nWo]

[Gabe] nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gabe] nWo Application   [Gabe] nWo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 am

Cool
Back to top Go down

[Gabe] nWo Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: