Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] MarkG - nWo application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkG

[Denied] MarkG - nWo application. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] MarkG - nWo application.   [Denied] MarkG - nWo application. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

IG Name:MarkG
Country, Timezone:GMT+1, Sweden.
Why do you want to join nWo:Well, I believe I'm pretty much known around here (at least from the past lol) and this clan has been like.. my home to be honest, I've had so much fun with all of you, especially during my trainee time lol, I was basicly taught by most of you guys, as you allowed me to sparr with your members and stuff like that, aswell as owning people in GW-DM.
I kind of miss those times, really.. And as I've been way too busy in real life, I've finally gotten myself some spare time to hang around in-game and similiar. Though I must admit this clan is where I belong, I think at least.. I used to be in here for such a long time. I can't believe I left to be honest. (Can talk about this later on, if needed.) I just had to get away from everything during that time.. I really miss you guys.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Not what I know of, so far.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Well.. I am not able to record videos on my current PC as it's lowering my FPS too much, which makes me lag alot. But my shooting skills are decent, I'd say.. a 7/10 for now.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes I do.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] MarkG - nWo application.   [Denied] MarkG - nWo application. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:39 am

Recently, I've seen you in game. I was thrilled to see your return but, I wasn't surprise when you was getting warned. Sure he was watching you but, let's keep the controversial action to a minimum and you'll have a chance bro. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
MarkG

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] MarkG - nWo application.   [Denied] MarkG - nWo application. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 am

Dro[nWo] wrote:
Recently, I've seen you in game. I was thrilled to see your return but, I wasn't surprise when you was getting warned. Sure he was watching you but, let's keep the controversial action to a minimum and you'll have a chance bro. Good luck.
I must say, the reason of my come-back is basicly because of nWo. After I saw you being in-game a few times before, I decided to come back to the community as I'd still like to roll with you like we used to back in the times, though my ban record is quite bad, I'll prove you I've changed. And I'm not going to end up banned again, trust me on this one bro, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] MarkG - nWo application.   [Denied] MarkG - nWo application. EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:15 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] MarkG - nWo application.   [Denied] MarkG - nWo application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] MarkG - nWo application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: