Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phxnktion

[Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.   [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm

IG Name: Phxnk
Country, Timezone: USA, GMT -5
Why do you want to join nWo: I've always wanted to be apart of the nWo nation, but never took out the time to find out the process it would take for me to actually become a member. So basically, heres my application.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Greens[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I'm not a bad shooter. I'm easy to communicate with, and have a few tactics of my own that usually brings the demise of others.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I have roleplayed on LSRP with iGoon, and on PR-RP with the whole 626 Murdablock faction. I'm well known by my Riley Stacks character.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.   [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Well, I don't really see you on GW-DM but, we'll review this application.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.   [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application. EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:04 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been moved to Pending.

Try to come on vent with us if you can because I don't see you alot on gang war dm.
Back to top Go down
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.   [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.   [Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied-Reapply 2 weeks]Phxnk / Purpsurp - nWo Application.
Page 1 of 1