HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokayyy

PostSubject: [Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 am

IG Name: Smokey
Country, Timezone: USA, central.
Why do you want to join nWo: Because I like the clan, and theyre some great shooters, and im a great shooter, and i like how they play, hopefully trying to join, would even make me a better shooter.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Nah, i dont think so.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: Shooting, deffinately shooting, I am a great shooter, and nWo are some great shooters, together we'll go ham.. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, yes I do.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Yes, LS-RP Derrick_Buter. And PR-RP Tauheed_Jackson

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dro[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 pm

We'll see if we can work on some key attributes that we're looking for. Such as teamwork and ventrilo communication while playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Smokayyy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:33 am

Aight bet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application   Sun May 12, 2013 12:04 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been moved to Pending.

Try to come on vent with us if you can because I don't see you alot on gang war dm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application   Fri May 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application   

Back to top Go down

[Denied-Reapply 2 week] Smokey nWo application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New World Order :: Recruitment :: Archive-
Jump to: