Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaniC

[DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:02 pm

IG Name: PaniC
Country, Timezone: Dominica
Why do you want to join nWo:Well,i want to join nWo because nWo have good teamwork,you all are not afraid to fight.And i always wanted to be part of a clan like nWo!!! You all are great.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:My good friend Pain[nWo[t]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) i can speak french also so if that can help that will be great.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes,i have both
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Nope

Last edited by PaniC on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Uhm, you need to fix the thread out abit, because you didn't answer Why do you want to join nWo question in the right slot, also if no one recommended you Put no one recommended me..Finally, put more effort into why would you want to join nWo.
Back to top Go down
PaniC

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:10 pm

What is wrong with it..?
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Nothing, the application is good
Back to top Go down
PaniC

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh ok,thnx!
Back to top Go down
DryiCe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:38 am

Yeah, good shit. Good luck my brother. Your a good shooter.
Back to top Go down
PaniC

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 am

Yh,thnx my nigga..!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
RoxxRoha

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Nice guy, he got good skills, nice behavior you got there, Yes from my side.
Back to top Go down
PaniC

PostSubject: PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Yh man,thnx.....!!!
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 am

Your application has been denied, feel free to increase activity on GW-DM and re-apply in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application   [DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]PaniC-[nWo] Application
Page 1 of 1