Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernardo.

[Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.   [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:42 am

IG Name:sealteam666

Country, Timezone:Scotland, GMT +1

Why do you want to join nWo: I want to join nWo because in my opinion(and many others) it is the best DMing and strategic clan on the GWDM server, due to this I have spent a while in-game trying to push myself to become a better DMer, I feel right now that I could join nWo as a [t]. Me become a trainee would by sure assist me to become a better DMer, have better team work and without a doubt teach me new things I have never thought about in DMing. After spending a day with some members in ts3, I no how dedicated and how great you guys are as people, and thats something I really respect from any sort of group.

Are there any members from nWo recommending
you?:
Boyka[nWo[t].

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)If I were to join nWo  could bring a very active and dedicated member, I would make sure to always be on Ventrilo(Ts3?) when ingame. I have to admit I am not the best DMer by a long shot, but I always strive to be one step ahead of my shooting, and I am always pushing to get better as a player (This is greatly why I have chosen to apply for nWo)

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes.

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?I've played on vG under multiple "_Diaz" accounts. And recently Jesse_Strider.
Back to top Go down
Roxx

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.   [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:24 am

Nice application, I would like to say 'Yes' for this guy as he has teamwork with me so I really like him becoming as my clan mate too.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.   [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:31 am

Let us know whether you're still interested in joining or not. I've archived a bunch of old applications.
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.   [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:42 pm

He's NAF lol
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.   [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 am

Denied - Dro[nWo]
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.   [Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Bernardo [nWo] Application.
Page 1 of 1