Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Steam's nWo Application

Go down 
+5
Tre[nWo]
Danger[nWo]
Dro[nWo]
GLe
Steam.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Steam.

[DENIED] Steam's nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:34 am

IG Name: Steam.
Country, Timezone: Indonesia, GMT + 8.
Why do you want to join nWo: nWo is the most skilled non c-bug clan in my opinion. I've watched a few videos of nWo doing clan war against GwE, uNk. I can't say anything about strategy, teamwork of this clan as it's really good. Also I've seen one of you playing A/D on uL, therefore I know slightly about nWo.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:No.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I'm quite good at c-bugging and editing a picture. I like photoshopping but still have to learn few things.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:I have a TS but not a microphone as it's broken few days ago.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Was playing on Argonath RPG - Stiven_Corleone, Stiven_Stracci, and few more, I don't remember all of it.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:33 am

I'm not sure about you, this application was posted in 11 October. I've never seen you online on GW:DM. If you're interested, hop on TS3 & GW:DM Server (142.4.201.246:7777). Also, yeah, we've got an Attack-Defend Server for training (198.199.66.164:7801).

-Kuinn
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:29 am

GLe wrote:
I'm not sure about you, this application was posted in 11 October. I've never seen you online on GW:DM. If you're interested, hop on TS3 & GW:DM Server (142.4.201.246:7777). Also, yeah, we've got an Attack-Defend Server for training (198.199.66.164:7801).

-Kuinn
I was on today. I've rolled with Dro, Kush, Zeus, Roxx and Tree. I will hop on TS but can't talk due to microphone broken. I know that server already but it's seems down at the moment. Also, thanks for replied here Kuinn.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 am

Exactly, I've seen you from time to time but, you weren't doing anything noticeable, use pump and start working as a team with current members show us, what you can do. Trick shots, saving members and just recognizing our formations.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:08 am

Dro[nWo] wrote:
Exactly, I've seen you from time to time but, you weren't doing anything noticeable, use pump and start working as a team with current members show us, what you can do. Trick shots, saving members and just recognizing our formations.
Alright, thanks for the reply. Just for notice, I will be quite inactive this month thought, due to some issues. Will be active again next month.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 am

I'm now back active again.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 am

Steam. wrote:
Get on Gangwar server that's our main one.
Address: 142.4.201.246:7777
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:48 am

Danger wrote:
Steam. wrote:
Get on Gangwar server that's our main one.
Address:  142.4.201.246:7777
I've played on the main one for about 2 months Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Still interested? Show more activity or this will be archived.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Tre[nWo] wrote:
Still interested? Show more activity or this will be archived.
Sorry for late reply. I'm still interested, about activity I'm quite more active on FoCo but from now own I will be active on both.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Just making sure. What's your in-game name for both servers? I'll have people keep an eye out to see how you do.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:28 am

Tre[nWo] wrote:
Just making sure. What's your in-game name for both servers? I'll have people keep an eye out to see how you do.
On FoCo: Lagger. and on GWDM it's Steam.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:53 am

I've seen this guy doing well, yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Roxx[nWo] wrote:
I've seen this guy doing well, yes from me.
Thanks, appreciate it man.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll give you a week to show us what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Markus[nWo] wrote:
I'll give you a week to show us what you can do.
Alright, it's kinda hard to catch you guys up IG but I will do my best.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:50 am

Got banned today for an unknown reason, I'm waiting for administrator to reply on my UB. Sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Steam.

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Well I knew I why I got banned now,  it was my fault for abused a bug IG. It wasn't my intention to do it but shit happens. I really apologize for what I've done. Will be back when unbanned. I will show what I can give and not repeat my stupid action again.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:17 pm

You got banned for spawning a RPG, I dont think that's a bug.
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:45 am

Sort out your ban appeal first and then open up another application. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application   [DENIED] Steam's nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Steam's nWo Application
Page 1 of 1