Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Str8Drop

Str8Drop

[DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:06 am

Country, Timezone:Fort Lauderdale,FL -5 GMT
Why do you want to join nWo:Well i play into a DM server and i see alot of nWo member. To be honest, i tired to get DMed as im not under a clan and this is this clan that i want to join to RP or join any activities of this clan though[
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Nobody but Tre sent me your forum site, so i'd rather say it would be him that recommended to join this clan
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: I have a TS but i dont have a good microphone
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?[/b]Travyon_Burks, Jordy_Wallace, Shayne_Wallace,Reginald Parker, Katherina_Chavez, Julianna_Lopez, Jesus_Gutierrez
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:04 am

Well, let's see if you can be a bit active on GW-DM. That's where we're mostly active and it would be in your best interests to be active on there aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Str8Drop

Str8Drop

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:22 am

Ofc, i'd like to get the ip and i'll try to be active in this server though
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:35 pm

142.4.201.246:7777

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Str8Drop

Str8Drop

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:29 pm

I wish to somebody is testing me on GW-DM
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:58 am

If no one does by Tomorrow afternoon I will.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:12 am

Denied - Not active enough re-apply in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application   [DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Str8Drop[nWo] application
Page 1 of 1