Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Finessin's nWo application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finesse Da Beast

Finesse Da Beast

[DENIED]Finessin's nWo application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application   [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:24 am

IG Name: Finessin
Country, Timezone: Romania, GMT +2
Why do you want to join nWo: I see nWo as a skilled good teamworking clan with good performants in their history, im already having real fun playing on GWDM and it will be great if I share it with other nWo members
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: HolyAquaO[nWo[t]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: Real shooting skill,teamwork,activity and even videos. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application   [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 am

Good luck Finesse, I know you from FoCo. Hope you'll become active with us on GW:DM (142.4.201.246:7777). I suggest you to work on your deagle skills, but fair. I remember fighting with you, you had a combination with c-bug (cancel animation) and you were hard. Well, it's not allowed on GW-DM.

Catch us in-game on GW:DM & team work with us, TS3 etc.

-Kuinn
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application   [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:11 am

Denied, fix that attitude and work on not c-bugging. If you can show these changes, re-apply in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application   [DENIED]Finessin's nWo application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Finessin's nWo application
Page 1 of 1