Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mando.

GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] Empty
PostSubject: GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied]   GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

IG Name: GF.
Country, Timezone:  Oman -GMT 23
Why do you want to join nWo: cuz most of the members here are my friends , i do tk with them against other clans , They are very good shooters so i decided to make this application to be a a part of this clan
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Tre[nWo] , RGT[nWo[t] & Pain[nWo[t]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) i will be helpful to the clan because i will be active in the game helping nwo
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: not speaking english
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Nope.
Back to top Go down
Mando

PostSubject: GF. nWo application   GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:34 pm

TW not tk ***** Smile
Back to top Go down
DryiCe

PostSubject: Re: GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied]   GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Good luck, you'll be good in this clan. But you need to learn to control yourself, specially when it comes to other clans. This might affect us greatly.
Back to top Go down
RGK[nWo]

RGK[nWo]

PostSubject: my thoughts   GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 pm

/support
He is a really good shooter and hopefully loyal to his team mates.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how active clan administration is at handling applications in a timely fashion so please do not be disappointed if there isn't a speedy reply. It doesn't mean they don't want you to join it just means they haven't gotten around to it yet. patience.
Back to top Go down
Mando.

PostSubject: deny it    GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Deny it pls..
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied]   GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:43 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied]   GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

GF. nWo application [Withdrew/Denied]
Page 1 of 1