Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Withdrew][Application]Jerrey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerrey

[Withdrew][Application]Jerrey Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:51 am

IG Name: JerreyDaChief
Why do you want to join nWo: Because i have some friends here and because i can shoot.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Dizz Nicca aka Juice
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: Videos/Shooting my ytb channel is youtube.com/TRAXL94 (If you wanna take a look)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes i'm on ventrillo everyday xd
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?: LS-RP: Kendell Brooks, Keith Brooks(Banned for 1year) FocoTDM: CatchAMolly | Other Movie Servers: JerreyDaChief || PR RP: Jayden Coleman , Reshay Banks etc.

P.S: I'm playing on FocoTDM as CatchAMolly i'm going to request a namechange.

Last edited by Jerrey on Sat May 18, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Yeah just chill with the nWo members in vent like Dro and them, whoever is in their channel, and try playing with us on GW-DM when we're online.
Back to top Go down
Jerrey

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Aigh man sure.
Back to top Go down
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Jerrey I haven't been seeing you ingame at all, it seems to me that your not interested of being apart of this clan. You have within 24 hours to reply or your application will be denied!
Back to top Go down
Jerrey

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:28 am

ku$h[nWo] wrote:
Jerrey I haven't been seeing you ingame at all, it seems to me that your not interested of being apart of this clan. You have within 24 hours to reply or your application will be denied!

How you haven't seen me in game man? we was on TCK Movie Server last night! with Lbee , Turntup , Sleepyvato . Kane , You , And more lol. also i was in ventrillo too , i'm always in
i was logged as JerreyDaChief , what you mean..
Back to top Go down
Jerrey

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:07 am

You can lock this app.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

Will Do,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey   [Withdrew][Application]Jerrey Empty

Back to top Go down

[Withdrew][Application]Jerrey
Page 1 of 1