Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Rose..NWO Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosie1

[DENIED]Rose..NWO Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application   [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm

IG Name: Rose

Country, Timezone: USA - Eastern Atlantic

Why do you want to join nWo: I've played on this server previously and I remember nWo being a dominant force in the server. They're members are very skilled and seemingly mature. They handle situations well and they stick together, sort of like a wolf pack.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: No

Which abilities can you bring to the clan? Nothing I'm afraid, I am pretty average shooter.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: What's that Surprised

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?: No.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application   [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:52 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application   [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:35 am

Your application has been denied, feel free to increase activity on GW-DM and re-apply in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application   [DENIED]Rose..NWO Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Rose..NWO Application
Page 1 of 1