Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]Vall - nWo application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VALL

[Denied]Vall - nWo application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Vall - nWo application   [Denied]Vall - nWo application EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:16 am

IG Name: Vall
Country, Timezone: ASIA GMT +5
Why do you want to join nWo: Well, I've been hearing about this clan alot since the time I joined Foco which was back in 2012. I've been hearing about it and etc. From what I've heard. I never saw anyone talking against this clan. Which is a good thing to me as compared to other clans. But yeah since now a days I cant play at Foco anymore due to my internet issues. So I started playing GWDM and finally found about this clan. I'd appreciate It If you guys let me prove myself. All though I'm quite new to GWDM but I'm not new to deathmatching at all. My deathmatching skills are pretty good.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Not yet.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?(Anything from making videos to shooting): As being said, that I can create videos very well that I've been doing on other servers as well.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - Yeah I've been playing on Valhalla gaming since 3 years (Admin 3).
Back to top Go down
Zeus

[Denied]Vall - nWo application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Vall - nWo application   [Denied]Vall - nWo application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been Denied.
Back to top Go down

[Denied]Vall - nWo application
Page 1 of 1