Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpHaze

[Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application   [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:06 pm

IG Name: PurpHaze
Country, Timezone: USA, GMT -5
Why do you want to join nWo: I mainly would like to join nWo for the cause that I've been sticking with you every since I became M4CH on LSRP. Seems that the nWo members that I've talked too are quite friendly and good people to actually DM with. New World Order is basically just the clan that I would love to be in - A clan that I imagined to be in. People who I could actually communicate with.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Umm.. I don't know, They could post here if they want?
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Basically a reputation of a good member having a good attitude. With that, people would think like " Hey, I could actually talk to this person without being laughed at " - Not saying nWo makes fun of people. I joke around too.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, and yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Valhalla Gaming - Omar Shepard, Matthew Richardson.
Back to top Go down
[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application   [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

Denied, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Dizz Nicca

Dizz Nicca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application   [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

[nWo] wrote:
Denied, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Marky

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application   [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 am

Go to your gay ass Pub.
Back to top Go down
Dizz Nicca

Dizz Nicca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application   [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 am

Marky[nWo[t] wrote:
Go to your gay ass Pub.

You already know..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application   [Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied][PurpHaze] nWo Application
Page 1 of 1