Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - Pure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure

Pure

[nWo] Application - Pure Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - Pure   [nWo] Application - Pure EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 am

IG Name:Pure

Country, Timezone: USA - GMT -5

Why do you want to join nWo: I see that nWo has the skill related to mine. The tactics used by nWo during combat is what I want to be using in the near future! I see that all group members are mostly active and this is what the past group I was in lacked at. Not ragging on [The] but just stating the facts. When I join gangwar and there are multiple nWo members on you always see them together as a squad and I think I would fit into that category. The leadership in this group is active which is one main thing I look at!

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:I talked to Danger in-game and he said it would be a good choice for me.

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Here are a couple things I can bring to this clan. Another badass with a Deagle and making montage videos.

Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes.

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?No.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Pure   [nWo] Application - Pure EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Good guy with decent shooting skills, and good attitudes.
Full support from me.

Show some activity incase to show your face to the rest of nWo members.
And good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pure

Pure

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Pure   [nWo] Application - Pure EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Great. If needed I can add my game stats, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Pure   [nWo] Application - Pure EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 pm

I think they're not necessary.Well, great guy with great shooting skills and decent attitude, yes from me
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Pure   [nWo] Application - Pure EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

already accepted, welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Pure   [nWo] Application - Pure Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - Pure
Page 1 of 1