Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil_Hustlah

[nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:22 am

IG Name Lil_Hustlah
Country, Timezone: Sweden, GMT+1. But my sleeping hours are kinda weird so I am more active around the night time as not when my GMT time would kinda say I am active under.
Why do you want to join nWo: I started to play onto multiple deat match servers and the GW:DM got me quite interested to play on as also that I know a few people from the clan which are nice people as also good death matchers so my main reason to join is to be able to death match with a good clan which also contains people you can actually speak to and not others which are just like "fuck you."
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: No there are none.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Wouldn't say my shooting skills are to bad so that would be one reason also that I am able to make videos, I am not the best but I'll get them to work.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: I do use Teamspeak and yes I have a working mic.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? The only role play server I am playing on is LS-RP under the moment which my main characters name is; Tevan_Naroyan, I also had names as Jose_Rojas, Byron_Blackburn and the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Snapback[nWo]

Snapback[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 am

If you get active on GW-DM, and get to know the squad better hell yeah you'll be accepted!

@nWo This guy, is a very laid back dude, he has good skills better than alot of people on GW; he's a good stun shotter and a team player; would be a GREAT asset to nWo, for our european players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/snapback424
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Snapback[nWo] wrote:
If you get active on GW-DM, and get to know the squad better hell yeah you'll be accepted!

@nWo This guy, is a very laid back dude, he has good skills better than alot of people on GW; he's a good stun shotter and a team player; would be a GREAT asset to nWo, for our european players.
Word.
Full support from me.
He will be a good add to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Hustlah

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:49 am

I do have one question thought, is there anyway of you all to see my activity as in the actual numbers or should I try to attempt to play with fellow members of the clan for them to see that I am online?
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Lil_Hustlah wrote:
I do have one question thought, is there anyway of you all to see my activity as in the actual numbers or should I try to attempt to play with fellow members of the clan for them to see that I am online?
Unfortunately we can't check members activity, all you need to do is to get on when we are online.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Accepted as a Trainée.
Back to top Go down
Snapback[nWo]

Snapback[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 am

Usergroup will be set.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/snapback424
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:06 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah   [nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] Application - Lil_Hustlah
Page 1 of 1