Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[nWo] || Application || Untouchable

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Untouchable

[nWo] || Application || Untouchable Empty
PostSubject: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:42 pm

IG Name: Untouchable
Country and timezone: America GMT-8
Why do you want to join nWo: Because I like this clan. I've been admiring nWo for like a year now, I see that nWo are just all beasts. I also would like to DM with nWo. I really like the way all nWo members DM and i'd like to learn from them and improve my lagshooting skills.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: No.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I consider myself a good shooter, I have patience. I can teach others some of the tactics already in my knowledge. I know how to edit videos and such. (I cant at the moment I'm using my laptop as my Computer was stolen but when I get my new one I will be able to create a lot of videos)
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? PGRP: Durk Sosa | USRP: Michael Harris much more but too old of accounts to remember.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 pm

I remember you. I don't know what you can bring to nWo, but we'll take a look.

Good luck, remain active on GW-DM and catch us in-game.
Back to top Go down
.Vall

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Great guy, Positive attitude. I've seen your shooting skills. I do think you've got what it takes to be a part of nwo. Good luck bro. You'll indeed be a great addition to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 pm

I'm still interested in joining btw.
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Show some activity on gangwar.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:30 am

Haven't saw this guy, so I'll say nothing right now for this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nWo] || Application || Untouchable   [nWo] || Application || Untouchable Empty

Back to top Go down

[nWo] || Application || Untouchable
Page 1 of 1