Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FoamsAndCargos

[DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application   [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:56 am

IG Name: [dSa]Athlete

Country, Timezone: United States, GMT -5

Why do you want to join nWo: I would like to join nWo because I've seen you guys in-game and I think you guys work very good as a team and I would like to be exposed in that environment with you guys ofcourse because all of you are Un-believably good.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: No, not that I know of.

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Shooting and Videos.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes.

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? PR-RP Leandro_Castrejana, and Ramon Salazar, Quanie_Hayden, Roscoe_Washington. LS-RP Raylon_Porter and Ramon Vallejo.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application   [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 am

Lol Ramon, Alizay aka Romero here from Tokers.

Good luck I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application   [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:10 am

I'd like to spar with you. Connect to ventrilo and set something up with me.

IP: nwoclan.typefrag.com Port: 4755
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application   [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 am

Bump. If you're still interested you should get into contact with a few of us on Ventrilo or on a SA:MP server we might be on.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application   [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:04 pm

This application has been on pending long enough. We've given you a chance to contact us and let us know what your wanted to do. Time's up.. Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application   [DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED][dSa]Athlete : nWo Application
Page 1 of 1