Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PETR0NAZ

[DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application   [DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm

IG Name: PETR0NAZGUL
Country, Timezone: India, +530 But I can come online anytime.
Why do you want to join nWo: I'm new to Gangwar-DM but I'm not new to DM. I'm a pro DMer DMing around SA-MP from 3 years and acquired a lot of DM skills. But wherever I play, I always need a company to have some friends and enjoy my time. nWo is a good team I guess for me, and I can do wonders working in a team with the team members! Also, looking at the list of all the groups, I thought nWo is the best for me and mature enough. Overall, this is a cool group, that was the reason for joining.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:No I dont know anyone.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Graphic Designing, Photo Editing.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yep
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Los Santos Roleplay, Continental Roleplay, Red County Roleplay, Palomino Township Roleplay. Names were - Peter Schwartzstein, Johan Hart, Denver Rhodes, Peter Webber.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

[DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application   [DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:28 pm

I haven't really seen you in-game on GW-DM. Try and catch me in game and message me. I will play a bit with you and see how you shoot.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com

[DENIED]ETR0NAZGUL - Application
Page 1 of 1