Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] Weedex nWo application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedex

[Denied] Weedex nWo application Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Weedex nWo application   [Denied] Weedex nWo application EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 am

IG Name: Weedex
Country, Timezone: Israel, GMT+2
Why do you want to join nWo: Well uhm, I would like to join you guys because I know most of you guys - I used to play PRRP long time ago and Burn told me about errything with you guys I thought I was about sending an application but I totally forgot about it.
Well after I took a break from RPing I decided to come over and play some deathmatch, I came over to FocoTDM and I'm playing there few months - I've been leading a clan with few friends and everything, anyways in these days I've seen you guys brought nWo in FocoTDM and I saw how skilled you are, So I decided to do what I was about doin long time ago and to send an application.
So here I'm sending my application - Hope to see you guys soon ><.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Uhm, I was talking with Tre and he told me that he will support me if I will send an application.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) The things that I can bring into the clan are: Im quite good at shooting - Cbug, Editing screenshots - Im not so dat good at editing videos but I am still learning how to - And Im active on Foco - playing there daily.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yep.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I was playing on PRRP - Lloyd Saints&Dwayne Saints,KBBG - Murdablock, 323 BGO if someone can still remember.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

[Denied] Weedex nWo application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Weedex nWo application   [Denied] Weedex nWo application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been Denied.

You have been denied due to you are a focotdm player and Foco does not allow admins or well respected players to use our tags. Jungle for example was told to take off his tags. We'll rather not have players in the clan who can not represent us with our tags.
Back to top Go down

[Denied] Weedex nWo application
Page 1 of 1